Thursday, March 26, 2009

Reading more in the AGDM

Read through the Stock Illustration and Clip Art section today, found a few places where I might try to send some samples. Most of them specific they want consistent style that can be repeated. No lucky accidents as I have heard that term being used before. Also art reps may be  something to look at down the road once I get a few freelance jobs under my belt. Still feeling good about this. Been going through my older sketches or unfinished work. I do have quite a lot to work with. So I just have to iron out, or practice this printmaking style I am developing. I am feeling strongly about this style. I really like it and I think it is something I have always wanting to do. I might have to review my Photoshop files and dpi set up to get the right image. 

No comments:

Post a Comment