Friday, July 11, 2014

100 Happy Days challenge

Today is day 1. I have decide to join the 100 Happy Days challenge with my creative process on Instagram.  I am excited because it feels like I have just signed up at an art gym to work my creative muscles. I have recently picked up my brushes and hitting the paints daily. It feels good. I feel more fulfilled everyday, no matter what obstacles the day brings. Painting was missing for along time in my life.  I am finding a way to paint in short sessions with all the interruptions life brings. Family and healing health had consumed my last year and now it's time to work those creative muscle to get them lean, toned and strong. Follow my #100daysofhappiness on Instagram @astridfox_art.  If you would like to learn more about it go to http://100happydays.com and find out more. Get happy, I dare you.

No comments:

Post a Comment