Sunday, April 22, 2012

Art is...

An illustrator
I really admire recently posted "art is patience". That got me thinking what art is to me. I always thought of art as being exciting and have an impact. I never thought of it as being patience. Perhaps I should give it more thought and think about what art is to me.

Sometimes, I am not a patient person but I understand that patience is necessary with all things. When I am impatient, I distract myself with other tasks, mainly research. As a good multi-tasker, I am also aware of the danger of unfinished tasks or projects. The older I get, the more I realize how important it is to find out how I work instead of just labeling myself for having problems. It is crucial to identify my short comings and turn them into positive asset. Sometimes, I like to trick myself into doing something I don't like to. Luckily, I am on a bit of a productive high right now. I am reviewing online presence and deciding whether I need to have several portfolio site to display my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment