Tuesday, January 24, 2012

China Marker

My Husband has the day off tomorrow, when he asked me what I need to do tomorrow, I really wanted to art geek out and say ' I just want to draw with my newly bought CHINA MARKER'. But I didn't. I did steal away a couple of minutes and doodled on my favourite work area - my kitchen island.

In my last post, I talked about revising my online presence. I have been working hard on it and have made some progress. I have linked almost everything together now, and have started another tumblr as my portfolio site. I love the easy to use themes. Is it wrong to be glorifying about tumblr on blogger? I still don't have my drive back so I am only uploading older work onto my portfolio tumblr. I like the theme ( template) I chose, it suits my scatter brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment