Friday, February 8, 2013

New beginnings

Our retail clothing store  Global Atomic Designs is now open at our new home 1144 Mainland Street. It has been months of long long hours of work, but it is definitely worth it seeing it today. After 15 years at the old location, the move was filled with mixed feelings. Just in time for Spring, we are excited to move forward. Besides all the aspects of moving and building the new store. I was kept very busy with all the branding materials from signage to flyers to business cards to social media.  I still have a few branding work to do, especially for the cafe. Now our coffee is pretty amazing, you just have to come and try one.

Now that the store is settling in, I can spend more time on my art. I sure missed it but one can only do so much at a time. I am feeling fresh ideas trying to burst out of my head. I have already added a few new products on my Society6 site since the well responses is very encouraging.

I will be working hard adding new products. So check in often,  right now there is also a free shipping promo on until Feb 10, so take advantage of it. Pass it on, tell your friends.













No comments:

Post a Comment