Monday, December 24, 2012

Have a Sassy Christmas!

This year, I went very simple with presents other than ones to my children. All family and friends are getting tea or chocolates. So when I received a really personalized and thoughtful gift from a friend, I felt that I want give her something a bit more personal in return. I don't usually do paintings as gift, nor do I paint a lot of cats, but here is the opportunity for me to do both. I texted her this morning for photos of her cats and here is what I managed to put paint on paper while my little guy took a nap. Doing these paintings reminds me Christmas is a time for showing your appreciation of people you care about. Thank you for the opportunity my friend ( you know who you are) and you will get your paintings after your trip.



No comments:

Post a Comment